Ever wonder how to make your Bella Hair Extensions last a little longer?
Here are Secrets to making your hair extensions last longer!
* Make sure your hair has no residue left in from the removal process.(Use Extension Release to remove.) This includes the tape in extension weft (use Weft Release to remove tape from weft) and the clients hair. If you have any residue left behind, the new tape will slip and break down faster.
* Use heat when installing tape in hair extensions! Using a little heat from a flat iron will help the tape expand and grab onto the hair and then shrink back with a stronger, more flexible hold.
* When attaching the tape to the hair, make sure you remove all excess hair that is not stuck in the tape!
* Use a dry shampoo when you can to lessen the amounts of washing. Skipping washes with hair extensions will extend your hold by keeping your natural oils on your scalp. Using conditioner will break down the tape bond.
* Avoid swimming in harsh water conditions. Swimming pools and salt water will also break down the tape bond. You can swim with your extensions in, but try to not submerge your tape bonds for long periods of time. Wearing a swimming cap can help to prevent harsh water from hitting your bonds.
Want to try out our hair extension products, you can find out more information at the following www.bellahairx.com, Twitter @bellahairx, Facebook Bella Beautystore.